RIBIŠKA DRUŽINA BLED
Veslaška promenada 8
Additional rules and regulations for Carp fishing in Bled Lake
- Licence owner must accept the behavior appropriate to all visitors of Slovenian national park. Behavior which is not ethical, humane and ecological towards other fishermen, park visitors, fish and environment is not allowed.
- The place where fishermen are fishing must contain as less of fishing equipment as possible. The fishing spot must be tidy and clean thru and at the end of fishing.
- Fishing equipment for Carp fishing in Bled lake requires also: a soft net at least 90 cm long, unhooking mat and antiseptic.
- Only nylon line is allowed.
- Usage of open flame and all kind of heaters for preparing hot food or beverages is not allowed.
- Camping outside legal camp is forbidden in Slovenia. Tents and umbrellas are not allowed.
- Usage of bed chair for sleeping is not allowed. Only a chair for sitting is allowed.
- Usage of all kind of markers which mark the feeding place is not allowed.
- Fishing is allowed in area of maximum 100m from the coast.
- In Lake Bled it is forbidden to attract fish with feed or feeding fish when fishing. Any sort of baiting and/or pre-baiting is not allowed * Usage of all kind of remote controled shuttle for transporting and input of nutrients and other substances which polute water and lake bottom is not allowed. Usage of any kind of boats is not allowed!
- Licence owner must allow authorized person ( guard ) of fishing club Bled to: check the fishing licence, identity document, fishing equipment and bait.
When fishing for carp, it is forbidden to use the Zig rig system. The longest permitted length of the rig is 50 cm.
When fishing for carp, the maximum distance between the rods on the shore can be not more than 1 meter.
Fishing must be carried out in such a way as to take up as less space as possible on the shore and on the water, and thus provide space for others.
Fishing for predators is prohibited with boilies and pellets.
- In the event of non-compliance with the rules, fishing gear is seized!
*the ban is valid until further notice. For possible changes during the year please follow our website or social media.
Fishing Club Bled